A Whey To Use Protein Other Than In Your Shakes
Protein powder for post-workout recovery is always the whey to go! See what I did there?
But all jokes aside, are you tired of adding whey protein to your morning or post-workout protein shake? Protein powder is way more versatile than just whey protein shakes. You can add it to pancake batters, coffee, desserts, and other non-shake varieties to jack up the protein content to help build and preserve your hard-earned lean muscle mass.
It’s time to take your kitchen game up a few notches to impress not only yourself but also your friends and family!
Below are four ways you can utilize Evogen Nutrition Isoject protein powder other than shaking it up in your standard shaker bottle or mixing it up in your blender to make a typical protein shake or smoothie.
Why Evogen Nutrition Isoject, you may ask? It’s simple. Isoject sets the bar for what a whey protein isolate should look and taste like. With 25g of whey isolate per serving, 12g of essential amino acids (EAAs), 5.6g of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), and nearly zero grams of fat, carbohydrates, and sugar make this the perfect option for the recipes listed below.
My mouth is already salivating. Let’s get started!
1. WHEY PROTEIN COFFEE CREAMER
As intriguing as it sounds, mixing hot water with vanilla whey protein powder and then adding your favorite type of brewed coffee to it can be an amazing treat first thing in the morning, especially if you are a coffee lover.
With protein coffee, you will get the best of both worlds. Enjoy your coffee, along with some whey protein in it to boost up your protein intake. You can even pair this up with some Greek yogurt and fresh fruit for a wholesome breakfast meal.
Note: While Evogen Nutrition Isoject vanilla bean is mentioned below, if you prefer cold brew, go ahead and make your favorite batch of cold brew, pour yourself a cup, and then add some delicious Evogen Nutrition Isoject vanilla cold brew coffee flavor. You’ll thank me later.
- 3 tablespoons of Evogen Nutrition Isoject vanilla bean protein powder
- 8 oz of brewed coffee of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- At first, take the protein powder and hot water and whisk them together until it creates a smooth and creamy texture.
- Then, mix the protein mixture with your favorite brewed coffee, and voila!
- Ensure you do not add whey protein powder to the hot coffee as it may not dissolve properly.
2. ISOJECT STRAWBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES
This fast, easy, and super tasty whey protein pancake recipe is one of the best breakfast meals you can have and is slam-packed with quality protein.
Anyone can make this, and it will take you around 15-16 minutes to prepare. So, if you are in a hurry to go to work in the morning, or post-workout, you can make this delicious and high-protein whey meal.
These pancakes are so good, you may even want to make extra to keep in the refrigerator to have for later as a snack or to warm up for another day’s breakfast.
Note: Depending on your preference, you can use either Evogen Nutrition Isoject vanilla bean flavor, or if you prefer your pancakes to be extra strawberry-y (I’m just making up that word), you can go with the strawberry smoothie flavor.
- 1 ½ ripe bananas
- 1 scoop of Isoject protein powder
- 1 large egg
- 4 large strawberries
- First, mash up the banana and the strawberries together and then mix all the ingredients in a bowl. If you want a thin pancake, then you can blend the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture on a greased pan or skillet and cook on medium-high heat for around 2-3 minutes on both sides. Be very careful when you flip the pancakes, as they will be quite delicate if you blended them.
- Lastly, add your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, sliced strawberries, pineapples, honey, butter, etc.
3. WHEY-TO-GO CHOCOLATE OATMEAL
We all know that oatmeal is a great meal to start your morning, but if you add some quality protein to it, you will get an extra boost with your first meal of the day. Chocolate whey protein oatmeal is a breakfast that is so incredibly delicious that you won’t be able to get enough of it. In fact, you make wake up extra early just to make sure you have time to make a few batches. It’s up to you if you want to share with others or not.
But let’s be real for a minute here. Who doesn’t want chocolate first thing in the morning? Add in the fact that it’s packed with protein? Yes, please! With this recipe, you’ll have a mouth-watering reason to get out of bed in the morning.
- For this, you would need one scoop of Evogen Nutrition chocolate-flavored protein powder
- Milk (unsweetened vanilla almond milk, dairy milk, or oat milk)
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Rolled oats
- Basically, you can add simple pantry items such as sliced bananas, chia seeds, berries, etc., if you wish
- This oatmeal is super easy to make. First, mix your milk, protein powder, sweetener, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Put it on medium-high heat and whisk for around 3 minutes.
- Add the rolled oats and cook for 3-4 minutes until they reach a light boil point.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, add some chocolate chips, and Bon Appétit!
4. NO-BAKE MINT PROTEIN BALLS
Keep ballin’ with these cute, lip-smacking, and protein-packed whey protein balls. You’re going to want to make a lot of these protein balls because you won’t be able to stop devouring them.
These protein balls are all naturally sweetened with dates, and the thin mint flavor takes it to new heights with the perfect combination of unsweetened cocoa powder along with peppermint extract. There is no need to bake these protein balls, so it makes the recipe much more effortless and less time-consuming.
The skill level for these protein balls is beginner, so anybody can make it. It will take you around 15 minutes to make these quick and tasty mint protein balls.
- 1 cup of cashews
- 8 dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 servings of Evogen Nutrition Isoject chocolate protein powder
- ½ teaspoon of pure peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- Put all of the ingredients into the mixer and blend them till they become smooth and creamy.
- Then, form them into (12) individual 1.5” balls.
- That’s it! You’re done! You can start eating them immediately. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator (assuming you don’t eat them all) as the struggle is real to put these tasty protein balls down.