CONSISTENTLY PUSHING YOUR BODY TO PLACES IT’S NEVER BEEN IS NOT A SKILL, BUT AN ART.
Hany’s clients don’t train for top ten placings. They train to win. His track record of building extreme physiques goes without question, as does that “3D” popping look that comes to mind when you think of the champions he coaches. However, the difficulty in achieving this “3D” look is finding the precise amount of fuel needed to avoid bloating or spilling. No one understands this balance better, and this is why the top pros put their professional futures in his hands year after year.
- ARGININE NITRATE (AS NO3-T®) – This highly touted and patented form of arginine is considered an industrystandard and for good reason. It delivers hard-hitting, nitric oxide inducing substrates that require little conversion to induce rapid nitric oxide release. Evogen is using a HUGE dose of this to give you extreme vasodilation and pumps like you’ve never experienced before.
- S7™ NITRIX OXIDE BLEND (GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, TURMERIC EXTRACT, TART CHERRY, BLUEBERRY, BROCCOLI, KALE)– S7is a low dose blend of seven (7) plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%. Your body already produces nitric oxide which acts as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow. S7 aids an athlete like you, by delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to exercising muscles during workouts by increasing nitric oxide.
- LIONS MANE EXTRACT (AS HERICIUM ERINACEUS) – No pre-workout formula would be complete without using the latest technology available such as Lion’s Mane Extract.This is now a staple in advanced formulations because of it’s potential to increase focus and blood oxygenation unlike many other classic nootropics on the market.
- PAUSINYSTALIA YOHIMBE EXTRACT – This West African herb has long been used as an aphrodisiac, but also has use in stimulant-based thermogenic products. Yohimbe may act as an adrenergic receptor agonist, inducing fight or flight responses in the body, such as lipolysis. This powerful extract packs a punch and compliments the EVP XTREME formula quite well.
- NATURAL CAFFEINE & DICAFFEINE MALATE – Caffeine has been scientifically shown to enhance energy and thermogenesis. Clinical research also suggests it enhances athletic activity which supports its use in many sport’s nutrition pre-workout products. Newer research suggests that caffeine not only supports high output exercise but also endurance.*
USE ON TRAINING DAYS ONLY. As a dietry supplement first time user should start by taking 1 serving (1 scoop) of EVP Extreme NO for their first few training sessions in order to find their own personal tolerance before proceeding to an additional scoop.Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 8-10 fl. oz. of colf water 20-30 minutes before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SERVINGS (2 SCOOPS) WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. During your workout and throughout the day,it is recommended that you drink plenty of water. Some individuals may experience a tingling sensation, whcih is attributed to beta alinine.